Monday, October 20, 2008

All is (relatively) Well....

I'm sure Andrea will add more, but just wanted to let everyone know Luis came out of surgery fine. He is gradually getting tubes taken out of him, but when we first saw him there were wires, tubes, and incisions all over his little frame.

I asked him if there was anything he wanted about 30 minutes ago, and he faintly said "pollo"!


I made it home for a few hours, and Nana is doing well with the boys & dogs. Thanks to Amanda and Rico (and the fam) for their help this past weekend, and for my mom who is running the house this week.

Thanks to everyone for the notes and prayers.

Much love,

Troy & Andi

7 comments:

Lauren said...

God is Good---all the time! What a blessing! We'll continue to pray as he recovers.

Haberly said...

wow... I"m glad it's well. what an experience....wheeew... I'll be praying for the rest of the recovery for you all.

Unknown said...

I am so happy and relieved that Luis came through the surgery without a lot of complications. Andrea and Troy please take care of yourselves and try to get what I think is some much needed rest. It sounds like Luis is in the best of hands at the hospital. I love you guys and will see you Thursday evening. Randy is watching your blog as he is out on the road this week. He send his love and prayers as well.
Love
Nana/Mom Peregory

Anonymous said...

Hang in there guys. I can assure you that our God is faithful. Despite what must seem to be overwhelming at times, He never changes or forgets you, and He is bigger than the circumstances you face. I will continue to keep Luis and the rest of your family in my prayers. -J Barker

Anonymous said...

Hang in there guys. I can assure you our God is faithful. Despite what must seem overwhelming at times, He never forgets you, and He is bigger than your circumstances. I will continue to keep Luis and the rest of your family in my prayers. - J Barker

Laura S said...

Glad to hear he made it through the surgery well. Hopefully the recovery will go as smoothly. Thinking about you guys a lot especially the boys who are dealing with lots of unknowns.

PS Love the new picture.

Red said...

We're still praying! I hope things are going well this morning and that you are all somewhat rested (or whatever that looks like). Thanks for the updates!