Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally, The Missing Christmas Pictures

So, I have been waiting for a couple of months in hopes of posting family pictures from our holiday visit. It seems there was some confusion as to how I would acquire these photos because our camera batteries died (poor timing, I know) on the day we were able to get the boys settled enough to pose. Long story short, I finally fished the following pictures out of Troy's email when I realized they had been sent to him and not to me. So without further ado, here are some more pictures of our trip to PA and the boys meeting more of Troy's family!

Here are the boys with their Pop Pop and Nana Eisenberger. They had a great time getting to know their abuelos.

They also enjoyed getting to spend time with their Pennsylvania primos, Riley and Pierce. I think Samuel referred to them as "the boys with the toys" for weeks until we could get him to call them by their proper names.

2 comments:

shane said...

Troy & Andrea,

We are in the process of adopting 3 from Colombia. We'd love to hear some of your responses when you told those around you your plans to adopt 3. If your willing to contact us directly that'd be great. My e-mail is: youthwrkr at comcast dot net.

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Love the photos of the kidlets! Great to see you here!